La Mexicana Albina - That's me!

Sometimes I think I was born on the wrong side of the border... or that my heart thinks that it is Mexican, although my body is definitely Gringa! Will I actually post to a blog, when I can barely bring myself to write once a month in my journal? We shall see...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Motivated Mamas: Scripture Reading Schedule

I am so thankful that a friend on Facebook posted a link to this blog post. It is a schedule for reading all of the Standard Works (Old & New Testaments, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price) in 1 year. I have a goal to read my scriptures more consistently this year, and I think this will be a great help and motivation for me. Feel free to join me, and let me know about your experience! Happy New Year!! May 2012 be a year full of Peace and Blessings for you and your family... wherever you may be!

Motivated Mamas: Scripture Reading Schedule: Read the scriptures in 365 days! It only takes about 15-20 minutes a day and it will change your life! ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home