La Mexicana Albina - That's me!

Sometimes I think I was born on the wrong side of the border... or that my heart thinks that it is Mexican, although my body is definitely Gringa! Will I actually post to a blog, when I can barely bring myself to write once a month in my journal? We shall see...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just a quick update...

Ev. went for his CCK Hida scan at the hospital today. Sure enough, when they gave his the shot of CCK, he got hit by the same pain that he's been feeling. That makes me hopeful, but now we have to wait until tomorrow afternoon when we see the surgeon again to find out the results of the test and what that means as far as the problem and treatment. I'll update again after we see the doc. On the unrelated side, I've lost 5 lbs! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home