La Mexicana Albina - That's me!

Sometimes I think I was born on the wrong side of the border... or that my heart thinks that it is Mexican, although my body is definitely Gringa! Will I actually post to a blog, when I can barely bring myself to write once a month in my journal? We shall see...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Scowl... Be Afraid... Be Very Afraid...

Here is a post that was saved in drafts a LOOONGGGG time ago, but for one reason or another I never got around to publishing. This was probably about 3 1/2 years ago or so... but better late than never, right? ;-)

"On Tuesday my uncle came and watched the kids for me while I worked for a few hours to make up some of the time I lost taking Everardo to the doctor during the day. When I got done, my uncle told me that Moroni had scowled at him and that he had the makings of a first rate scowl! His words... "When I give people a look like that, I can make them shiver. He keeps on, and he'll have grown men looking to find a hidey hole to crawl into!" LOL!!! I'm not sure if I should be proud, or scared!"

Here is a mild example of "the LOOK":



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home