La Mexicana Albina - That's me!

Sometimes I think I was born on the wrong side of the border... or that my heart thinks that it is Mexican, although my body is definitely Gringa! Will I actually post to a blog, when I can barely bring myself to write once a month in my journal? We shall see...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A New Adventure

For some time now, I have enjoyed following the adventures of many of my friends by reading thier blogs. I've laughed, cried, and learned a lot about these friends as we've kept in touch through these blogs, and it certainly makes the world seem a lot smaller. I hope that through this means I can keep in touch with friends both old and new, and that I won't bore you to tears in the process. ;)

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2009 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Annie said...

Welcome, April!! SO glad to see you in the blogging world :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home